Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sally Hansen's I Love Nail Art Studs Kit

I randomly came across this kit at Walgreen's for $6.49 and immediately had to have it. I love doing my nails and knew this had to be a part of my collection. I decided to try a simple design on one accent nail for my first time working with this kit. I loved the results!

 
 
The kit comes with three tubes of different studs: round gold studs, black rhinestone studs, and clear rhinestone studs. A plastic "Nail Art Pick Up Tool" is also included, but I think it is useless. I used a pair of tweezers to pick up the stud and place it where I wanted. There's no way this tool will pick up the tiny studs. At least I couldn't figure out how it worked. Either way, I felt that tweezers gave me more control. The studs aren't self adhesive, and there were no instructions included in the box. I chose to paint all my nails the shade You Don't Know Jacques by OPI and lined up two rows of gold studs on my ring finger while the paint was still very wet (using the tweezers). I let this dry for a few minutes and topped it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
 

 
I am very happy with the outcome and can't wait to try out different looks! Have you tried this kit yet? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment