Thursday, December 12, 2013

Berry Lips and OOTD: Christmas Shopping

It's no secret that I love berry lips and a good cat eye. Today, I combined the two for a quick look for a day of Christmas shopping.


I started off with my beloved Laura Mercier foundation powder. This compact is almost gone, which means I only have one compact left! I'm getting a little uneasy about this. I'm still taking recommendations for a foundation powder to replace this one. Sadly, it doesn't look like this foundation will be staying around ;( (Please LM! I'm begging!)
After evening out my skin, I warmed up my complexion with a little Hoola bronzer from Benefit (my favorite) and swept MAC's Pro Longwear Blush in Stay Pretty on the apples of my cheeks.
For eyes, I used Bootycall all over the lid and Tease in the crease from the Naked 2 palette. Using this technique (The Cat's Meow), I winged out my liner with the Stila felt-tip pen. I drew a line on the outer half of the lower lash line with Rimmel Scandalize eyeliner and topped it off with Benefit They're Real! mascara.
And of course, Maybelline's Color Elixir in Raspberry Rhapsody (I talked about this here) pulled it all together.


And a quick outfit of the day:


I love leopard accents! This is my go-to outfit in the Fall and Winter...skinny jeans and boots, a cardigan over a solid or printed t-shirt/tank top, and a fun scarf. I couldn't help it and bought myself an early Christmas gift, too. (Meaning: Naked 3 review coming soon! Obsessed!)

Have you finished your Christmas shopping? What's your favorite look/outfit for shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment